8.19.2009

Shall we start by sending you away?

Seems silly. In my very first post I'm going to ask you to head right over to someone else's website. The logical blogger would be sharing the many reasons you should hang out right here where you are. My left brain is kinda shouting "Tell them to stay. Tell them we have a big comfy couch!"

But me and my right brain are just too impressed by this super bad A website we just found! And since I've decided to start taking more risks lately, I'm gonna have to ask you to go ahead and visit an online gallery called Charmingwall.


When I think about shopping for art, I imagine a kind of sensory experience; one that engages you and that is, well usually, three-dimensional.

But I bet you'll forget you're in 2-D once you start clicking all over this amazingness! Unless your monitor is really small. That sucks.

Ya know what makes up for it though? Each and every print is only $20.

http://www.charmingwall.com/

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to Blogger, Little Sis!

Unknown said...

I loved the illustrations! Dreamy!

Unknown said...

I love it a lot and u 2

Amanda Teal said...

Thanks for the website recommendation. The prints have this amazing ethereal quality. Great new blog too! I just started my own....check it out!